Nutiva Chia Seed Black Organic Superfood 12 oz
- Small super-seeds with a large workload
- Superfood powers packed into small, organic black seeds
- Harvested from a flowering plant native to South America
- Non-GMO Project Verified and certified gluten free
- Enjoy 2.5 g omega-3 per serving, plus magnesium, iron & calcium
- One of the tiniest, tastiest toppings for yogurt, salads and more!
Though discovered by the Aztecs centuries ago, chia seeds are well-suited for modern diets. These nutritional ninjas are equipped with magnesium, fiber and essential fatty acids.
With Nutiva Organic Superfood Black Chia Seeds, you can spruce up yogurt, salads, soups or smoothies. Like ninjas, you won’t detect them, since they have no distinct taste. But when added to water, chia seeds make a statement. They plump up, helping to keep you feeling full for hours. To the chia seed, it’s just another day at the office.
Soak 2 tablespoons of seeds for 5-10 minutes in 6 ounces of water to produce a nutritious gel that can be added to countless recipes.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keeps for up to two years.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|